The Alvey Orbiter Spin Reel from Alvey Reels Australia Available in stores now so visit your Local Authorised Alvey Dealer!
The Orbiter Spin Reel looks sensational with its beautiful black and gold colouring and has some incredible features such as 9 + 1 stainless steel ball bearings, 5.8:1 ratio and some excellent line capacity and the drag strength on these reels is incredible.
The reels also feel like a dream, the big knob on the handle make commanding the fish a breeze…. so you are fully in control of the fish.
So, be excited – be very excited! The side casts are still king of the beach, but these Alvey Orbiter Spin Reels are about to become king of the estuaries, flats, bays and reefs!
Orbiter Spin Reel SR-60
- Gear ratio – 5.8 : 1
- Weight 273 gm
- Line Capacity (MM-M) 0.18-190, 0.2-155, 0.22-130
- Line Capacity (PE-M) PE:.8-230, PE:1-180, PE:1.2-150
- Maximum drag – 6 kg
- 9+1 Precision Stainless Steel Ball Bearing
- Aluminium Body & Aero Rotor Technology
- Reinforced Carbon Macromolecule (RCM) Rotor
- Dual Colour Anodised Aluminium Spool With CNC Machine Cut Holes
- Laser Engraved Spool Lip
- Left / Right Interchangeable CNC Machine Cut Anodised Aluminium Screw-in Handle
- CNC Machine Cut Anodised Aluminium Power Handle Knob
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Main Shaft
- CNC Machine Cut Brass Pinion Gear
- Reinforced Die-Cast Zinc Main Drive Gear
- Xtreme Tournament Carbon Disc Drag (XTD) System
- Infinite Anti-Reverse System
- Thick Bail-Arm System
The Featured SR-60 is but one of 4 models available in the Orbiter Spin Reel Range. So if you would like to see to full descriptions on Alvey Orbiter Spin Reel Range from Alvey Reels Australia, click on this link.
So if you need any tips on where to fish or how to catch different species like Bream, Flathead and Snapper, just visit our site at Tackle Land and read up on some awesome articles written by local fisho’s like you!